Please welcome our new Pool Lead, Stefano Mattesini to the Santaluz Family!
Stefano joins the Santaluz pool team with a long history in the aquatics world. As he would say, "he was born and raised in the water and hasn't gotten out since." Coach Stefano will be leading our Santaluz Swim Team, introducing beginners youth water polo, and revamping our swim lesson offerings. Please welcome Coach Stefano to our Santaluz family and contact him directly if you'd like to get your kiddos in the water for swim team, water polo, or swim lessons. SMattesini@thesantaluzclub.com or 619-888-7959
Coach Beth Saunders has been teaching swim lessons at The SantaluzClub since 2009. She has competed in multiple triathlons, and was an all state swimmer throughout her career. As a competitive ocean swimmer, Coach Beth has completed the following events for multiple years:
- La Jolla Cove One mile ocean swim
- Del Mar Powerhouse Paddle and One mile ocean swim
- Trans Tahoe 10 mile Swim Across Lake Tahoe 6 person relay
- Swim Around Key West 12 mile, six person relay
- Swim24 (fundraiser - 24 hours of swimming continuously on relay team of 12)